Monday, February 6, 2012

Sheamus Using Finlay's Move, Feds Seize Websites

- Tommy Dreamer has a new article up on TheWhig.com talking about his use of Twitter. Dreamer mentions that he is at the end of his career:

"It is the hardest part of my life, trying to adapt to the real world and realizing that I am at the end of my career. But when I am down, I have one simple solution, which also happens to be my favourite part of Twitter. That solution is being able to follow my friends who are out on the road, continuing to live their dreams. I read their tweets (in their voices, no less) and I am back out there with them. I can laugh with them. I can picture Mickie James’s smile, the way it lights up a room, The Miz being self-centered, Christian’s awesome sense of humour, all while being a heel. Victoria/Tara making me laugh no matter what. I can see a picture of Candice Michelle’s daughter. I can read about Jeff Jarrett’s hard work in India and how much he misses his wife, Karen, and family."

- After posing as a WWE employee last week to shut down one of the biggest stream sites on the internet, federal agents have seized 306 other websites that illegally streamed live sporting and pay-per-view events. 

- As seen on Friday's SmackDown, Sheamus defeated WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes in a non-title match. WWE's website pointed out that Sheamus "pulled a new move out of his powerful arsenal" to get the win. That move was the Celtic Cross back-to-belly piledriver that Fit Finlay used.

No comments:

Post a Comment